From 19th July:
- We will continue to provide safe and secure facilities with increased ventilation and enhanced cleaning protocols for all customers
- We will work with event organisers to determine safe room layouts ensuring adequate space for their guests and delegates
- We will offer bar and catering options to suit the style of the event while allowing guests to interact comfortably and safely
- We will offer additional space where appropriate to allow guests and delegates to maintain distance
- We strongly encourage the wearing of face coverings in the public areas of the building and when moving around
- All of our staff will continue to wear face coverings
- We encourage guests and delegates to check in using the NHS App
We are currently in talks with many customers who have planned events here at The Cresset including conferences, weddings and social occasions.
If you have an event scheduled with us in the coming weeks then the events team will be in touch in due course to discuss the options available.
If you wish to postpone your event to a new date please contact your event organiser direct or call 01733 842515 / 01733 842513 to discuss with one of our team. We will be happy to postpone events without charge in order to support our customers and ensure you are able to enjoy a successful event on a later date.
We understand this can be a worrying time, and encourage you to contact one of our team if you have any concerns. We will also be updating this information as and when things change.
We currently able to host bookings in line with national guidelines, on the basis of a client risk assessment and a an event plan which complies with social distancing and other Covid secure guidelines.
We are committed to ensuring safety at all of our events, and have compiled some guidelines for meeting bookers. You can download this here
We are also now carrying out appointments for customers wishing to book conference and banqueting events. For larger events we understand that the planning process starts well in advance, and so if you would like to arrange an appointment to view our rooms please contact the events team by emailing email@example.com or telephone 01733 842515
Information for client appointments
If you are unable to attend the appointment as planned please do let us know as soon as possible, as current restrictions mean staff are working from home and may be coming into the building specifically for your visit.
Please read our current guidelines for visiting The Cresset and in particular note the following:
• Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19
• Please sanitise your hands on arrival and wait in the main foyer where we will meet you
• Please maintain social distancing at all times during your appointment
• Maximum 2 people may visit at a time
• Face coverings are required. Please note we do not provide them and you will need to bring your own.
Unfortunately we are not able to shake hands or offer refreshments during your appointment, although we wish we could!