This page was last updated on 28th Feb at 2:00pm
Updated Guidance – From 24th Feb 2022
Following the Government’s announcement regarding the lifting of Covid restrictions, we will be relaxing some of the measures taken within our building, including the QR Code “Check-In” and much of the signage and guidance information on display.
However, we remain committed to ensuring the safety of all our staff and visitors, and will be continuing with the following:
- Regular testing for staff
- Enhanced cleaning
- Hand sanitiser available in all areas
- Increased ventilation
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings while performing their duties throughout the building. We strongly encourage customers to wear facemasks while in The Cresset.
- We strongly encourage cashless / contactless payments wherever possible.
We remain committed to ensuring a safe and enjoyable visit for all. We fully support people’s right to make their own decisions about their personal safety and ask that all visitors remain respectful of other people’s choices. Wherever possible please allow space for others to feel comfortable. If you wish to wear a face covering we fully support this decision.
Before you attend an event at The Cresset we continue to recommend that you complete a lateral flow test, and do not visit if you test positive or are displaying symptoms.
If you have any further questions please do get in touch by emailing the Box Office.
We hope you enjoy your time at The Cresset!
If you have any issues, require assistance on the night or have any queries, our staff are happy to help – please ask us if you need anything!
We will do our utmost to resolve any unforeseen problems or issues that may arise.
Our current Opening Times are as follows:
Our Box Office team are operating a full service both in person and over the telephone.
Our current opening times are as follows:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm
During these times you can contact us by visiting the box office in person or by calling 01733 265705. Of course if you prefer you can still contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our shops and services are now open.
You can contact each of our services using the links below.
- Cresset Shoe Repairs – Open Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat – Times TBC
- OMG Accessories – Open Mon – Sat 9.30am – 5.30pm
- The Barber Shoppe – Open Mon – Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 6pm, Sat 8am – 5pm
- R&R Tanning – Open Mon – Fri 10am – 7pm, Sat 10am – 6pm
- Eastern Ink Tattoo Studio – Open Tue – Sat 10am – 6pm
- YMCA Community Gym – Open Mon – Thu 7.30am – 9.00pm, Fri 7:30am – 8pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 1pm
- R&R Threading & Henna
- Bretton Library – Open Mon & Thu 9:30am – 12:30pm, Wed & Fri 1:30pm – 5pm, Sat 11am – 2pm
- Goldhay Arts
For more information on each of the organisations within The Cresset, please visit our Shops & Services page.
The Kingfisher Centre is fully operational.
Bees in the Hive is fully operational.
- We continue to work within the See It Safely framework to ensure the safety and comfort of our audiences
- We have returned to a full capacity seated audience
- We are operating a full bar service, but will be encouraging cashless and contactless payments
- Screens will remain at the bars for the safety of our team
- Our team will continue to wear face coverings throughout
- We will fully sanitise the auditorium after each performance
You can officially ‘See It Safely’ at The Cresset – this mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
- If you have tickets for a show that has been rescheduled then your tickets will have been automatically transferred to the new date and you do not need to do anything – easy!
- If an event has been rescheduled and you are unable to attend the new date, or if we have not been able to reschedule the event then you are entitled to a refund. You have 14 days to arrange this, after which time you will be offered Gift Vouchers to an equivalent value.
If you have any questions about your tickets please email our team who will be happy to help email@example.com
Email us to request vouchers or a refund here
- We continue to provide safe and secure facilities with increased ventilation and enhanced cleaning protocols for all customers
- We will work with event organisers to determine safe room layouts ensuring adequate space for their guests and delegates
- We will offer bar and catering options to suit the style of the event while allowing guests to interact comfortably and safely
- We will offer additional space where appropriate to allow guests and delegates to maintain distance
- We recommend that all event organisers complete a risk assessment as part of their event planning
- All of our staff will continue to wear face coverings
We are currently hosting a full range of events. If you have a booking with us and are concerned or have questions please do get in touch with your Event Manager.
We are also carrying out appointments for customers wishing to book conference and banqueting events. For larger events we understand that the planning process starts well in advance, and so if you would like to arrange an appointment to view our rooms please contact the events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01733 842515
Information for client appointments
If you are unable to attend the appointment as planned please do let us know as soon as possible, as some of our team are still working from home and may be coming into the building specifically for your visit.
Please read our current guidelines for visiting The Cresset and in particular note the following:
• Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19
• Please sanitise your hands on arrival and wait in the main foyer where we will meet you
FAYRE SPOT BAR & RESTAURANT
- We ensure enough space is available for the comfort and safety of our visitors
- We offer full service at the bar but ask that customers do not sit or stand at the bar to consume their drinks. There are no stools at the bar.
- Our staff continue to wear face coverings for their own safety and that of our customers.
Mon – Sat 09.00am – 11.00pm
Sun 12.00pm – 10.30pm
Mon – Fri 09.00am – 3.00pm
Sat 09.00am – 4.00pm
Sun 12.00pm – 4.00pm
You can read more and view the current menu here
For the latest updates please follow The Fayre Spot on Facebook and Instagram.
If you are contacting The Cresset please be patient, our staff are dealing with a high number of enquiries at the moment in difficult circumstances and will do their best to help you as soon as possible. To get in touch, visit our contact page