THE FAYRE SPOT BAR & RESTAURANT
A friendly local bar and restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, hot and cold drinks 7 days a week. The Fayre Spot also caters for pre-show meals prior to events in the theatre.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org 01733 842518
11th May 2021 UPDATE
Following the government announcement yesterday confirming that Stage 3 of the Roadmap will proceed as planned, we are delighted to be opening The Fayre Spot for indoor drinking and dining from Monday 17th May.
In order to operate in a Covid-secure way things will be a little different for a while, so please take some time to understand the following guidelines. We respectfully ask that if you are not prepared to comply with the guidelines, that you stay at home so we can continue to protect the safety of our staff and customers.
Please support The Fayre Spot by following these guidelines which have been designed to maintain safety and comply with the law.
• All customers MUST wear a face covering until seated at a table. Please put your face covering on again when you get up to leave, or to visit the toilets.
• All customers MUST supply data for NHS track and trace using the NHS App, or by giving it to a member of staff if they are unable to access the app.
• Do not visit if you are unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19
• Sanitise your hands on arrival and at frequent intervals
• Table Service Only – please wait to be seated, and do not approach the bar
• Do not move the furniture – it has been positioned to maintain distancing
• Use contactless payments wherever possible
• Maintain social distancing at all times
• Respect our team and other customers
Please do not meet in groups of more than 6 as we will have to refuse service.
We want all of our customers to enjoy their visit, and are working hard to try and retain a good atmosphere and level of service while keeping everyone safe. This is a challenge for all of our teams so we ask that you please be patient, and bear with us. We may also change things as we go along, so do check the guidelines here or on our social media channels before you visit.
No, at this stage we are not implementing a mandatory booking system. A limited number of dining tables will be available for booking during food service times if you would like to eat, please call 01733 842518 to reserve (max 6 people).
Yes, our live sport coverage will resume, just in time for the Euros!
Yes! We’re pleased to be reinstating the pool table. Cues available at the bar, please use the cleaning materials provided to keep all the equipment clean.
• Prior to opening, we have had all areas deep cleaned.
• Our team will be following a new cleaning schedule which includes regular cleaning of touchpoints in the bar and toilets.
• Every table will be disinfected after use, and where possible we are using disposable items such as menus, condiments etc.
• We will be serving our drinks in glass, and have had our dishwashers serviced to ensure they are maintaining the recommended temperatures for effective cleaning.
• Our team have undergone Infection Control training and Food Hygiene training with a focus on cross contamination and covid-safe protocols.
• Yes of course, children are welcome until 6:00pm
• Please be aware we are not currently able to provide colouring books or toys.
• Children must also remain seated with you at the table
For the latest info, offers and events, follow The Fayre Spot on social media: