Nothing is more disappointing than not being able to attend an event you’ve been looking forward to. When you purchase refund protection, at least you won’t be left out of pocket.
We’ve partnered with Booking Protect to offer customers the world’s most flexible and comprehensive refund protection cover.
Simply select Booking Protect when prompted at the checkout and you’ll have peace of mind that you can request a full refund if certain unexpected circumstances occur and you have to miss an event.
We hope this option will give you even more flexibility and security when purchasing tickets with us!
What is Booking Protect?
Booking Protect protects your tickets so you can apply for a refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the show due to:
- Adverse Weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the government has issued travel warnings.
- Injury, illness (including pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Breakdown, accidents, fire or theft of a private vehicle on route to the event.
- Relocation for work of which you were unaware at the time of booking.
We recommend that you include Booking Protect as your performance tickets are non refundable through The Cresset. Booking Protect costs just £2 per ticket.
By adding Booking Protect to your basket you are confirming that you have read and accept the Booking Protect Terms and Conditions. Please note Booking Protect can only be added at the time of booking and not at a later date. Booking Protect is non-refundable.
Booking Protect is rated Excellent on TrustPilot.com
Read Booking Protect’s guidance on Coronavirus.
How to claim
If you have purchased booking protect with your tickets and wish to make a refund request simply click the button below to be transferred to the Booking Protect portal (refunds will be issued by Booking Protect via a bank transfer regardless of the original payment method).
REQUEST A REFUND