Following the government’s announcement last week, we have been considering how best to return our business areas to normal while still ensuring the safety of our staff and visitors, and reassuring our customers that they can enjoy a safe and comfortable visit to The Cresset. We will therefore be keeping certain protocols in place across our building.
We understand that everyone will feel differently about the changes in guidance, and we ask that all customers remain considerate and respectful of others during their visit.
For more detailed information and rescheduled show info click here
So from today when visiting The Cresset please note that:
In line with the government guidance on indoor spaces we strongly encourage wearing a face covering when visiting.
All areas will continue to benefit from enhanced cleaning processes, increased ventilation and plenty of hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available.
We encourage visitors to check in using the NHS QR code on arrival.
Our team will continue to wear face coverings while carrying out their duties throughout the building.
Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have been notified that you should isolate through contact tracing, or are showing symptoms of Covid-19
At present the one-way system will remain in place, please maintain distance from other visitors wherever possible.
The individual shops and services may have their own policies so please check before you visit if you have any concerns.
If you have tickets for a show, you will be wondering what to expect on your visit. From today theatres and venues are permitted to return to full capacity, and we will do, but to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all some guidelines remain in place:
- We will be working within the See It Safely framework to ensure the safety and comfort of our audiences
- We will return to a full capacity seated audience
- We will continue to strongly encourage everyone to wear a face covering in line with the government guidance for indoor events
- We will continue to operate a one-way system in the toilets and throughout the public areas of the building
- We will be operating a full bar service, but will be encouraging cashless and contactless payments
- Screens will remain at the bars and box office for the safety of our team
- Our team will continue to wear face coverings throughout
- We encourage everyone to check in using the NHS App on arrival
- We will fully sanitise the auditorium after each performance
You can officially ‘See It Safely’ at The Cresset – this mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.